2nd Circuit Gauntlet
Seconds arm sleeves, gauntlets, and gloves feature all of our wonderful comfort, compression and style options but may have an imperfect DIVA Diamond Band (DB) on the arm sleeve, a misprint in the pattern or misapplication in the crystal, a stain produced during the dye or production process, or a visible crease.
- Each seconds purchase will have a card inside of the box that indicates why the garment is a second according to the criteria outlined above.
All seconds are final sale and cannot be returned for any reason with the exception of a manufacturing defect, which must be reported within 15 days of purchase.
Please note when purchasing a second and first together (for example a second arm sleeve and a first glove) that a second may have a fault in the color or pattern and the garments may not match to each other. Actual product appearance may be different from the standard product photograph used on the website.
- Soft, smooth & seamless construction
- 4-way stretch for unlimited range of motion
- Moisture wicking and quick drying knit for ultimate comfort and temperature control
- Aloe vera to help soften and moisture the skin
- Reduced compression in the wrist helps to maintain graduated compression when worn with an arm sleeve
- Silicone-free, latex-free
Measurement Small Medium Large Index Finger 1 3/4"-2 1/3" 2 1/8"-3" 2 1/2"-3 1/2" Palm 5 7/8"-7 3/8" 7 1/2"-8 5/8" 8 3/4"-10 1/4" Wrist 6"-71/2" 6 1/2"-8 1/2" 7 1/2"-9 1/4" Forearm 7"-9 1/8" 9 1/4"-11 1/4" 11 3/8"-13 1/2" Bicep 8 1/2"-15.5" 10 5/8-17 3/4" 12 3/4"-19 7/8" Measurement Small Medium Large Index Finger 4.4 - 6cm 5.5 - 7.5cm 6.6 - 9cm Palm 15 - 18.7cm 19 - 21.9cm 22 - 26cm Wrist 15 - 19cm 16.5 - 21.6cm 19 - 23.5cm Forearm 17.8-23.2cm 23.5 - 28.7cm 28.9 - 34.4cm Bicep 21.6-39.4cm 27 - 45cm 32.4 - 50.5cm
Short 14.5" - 18" 37 - 43cm Long 16.5" - 22" 42 - 56cm
Caring for your garment as instructed below is essential to getting the full 4-6 months of wear. Regular washing prolongs the useful life of the garment and maintains the ideal compression characteristics.
Washing & Drying
To wash your garment, please place the arm sleeve, gauntlet or glove in a lingerie/delicates bag and machine wash the garment on delicates setting in cold water using a gentle fabric detergent. Keep the garment in the delicates bag, tumble dry low until fully dry.
- Wash in hot water
- Dry on high heat setting
- Dry on any setting for an excessively long duration
- Wring the garments dry
- Hand wash
- Dry clean
- Use any chemical solvent or bleach, fabric softener or any other laundry additive
- Use creams, oils, and lotions immediately prior to donning the garment
Doing any of the above can compromise the delicate nature of the fibers that make up your garment, can more rapidly deteriorate compression and lower the useful lifespan of the garment. For best results, we recommend rotating between 2 or more garments and washing the garments frequently in between use.
If you're unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason, please contact us within 60 days for a return authorization.